- This policy covers how Aspen Shops Online treats personal information that Aspen Shops Online collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Aspen Shops Online products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Aspen Shops Online does not own or control, or to people that Aspen Shops Online does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Aspen Shops Online associated companies have their own privacy statements which can be viewed on their websites.
Information Collection and Use
- Aspen Shops Online collects personal information when you purchase from Aspen Shops Online, when you use Aspen Shops Online products or services, and when you visit Aspen Shops Online pages or the pages of certain Aspen Shops Online partners. Aspen Shops Online may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Aspen Shops Online collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- Aspen Shops Online automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the page you request.
- Aspen Shops Online may utilize web browser cookies. Aspen Shops Online associated companies may utilize web browser cookies in order to facilitate order processing and payment services.
- Aspen Shops Online uses information for the following general purposes: to evaluate our advertising and product offerings, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, and to contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aspen Shops Online does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use credit card and payment processing companies to bill purchasers of goods and services from the Site, and depending upon the goods and services being ordered and where they are being shipped, we may also use outside suppliers and/or delivery companies to assist us in fulfilling and delivering orders. We share with them the information necessary to enable such payment processing, fulfillment, and delivery of goods (i.e. name, address, and as appropriate, payment information).
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Aspen Shops Online does not utilize cookies.
- Aspen Shops Online utilizes payment processing companies (i.e.: Paypal.com) to process credit card and other types of payments. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Aspen Shops Online may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
When your web browser or email application requests a web page or email from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where it should send the information. This is called your computer's "IP address." (IP stands for "Internet protocol.") For most users accessing the Internet from a dial-up Internet service provider (ISP), the IP address will be different every time you log on.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Aspen Shops Online receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting Aspen Shops Online from specific countries or regions of the world.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content that we host.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to utilize some advanced features of our website or order processing system. Nevertheless, you will be able to navigate throughout all public areas of our website.
- Aspen Shops Online Practices Regarding Cookies
- Other Companies' Cookies on Aspen Shops Online
Those companies providing payment processing for Aspen Shops Online may set and access their cookies on your computer.
Questions and Suggestions
When an Aspen Shops Online web page is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
Aspen Shops LLC
12793 Pine Valley Dr
Falcon, CO 80831-4011
Effective Date October 10, 2004
updated June 26, 2015